Although you have the ability to repair your credit alone, seeking the help of an experienced credit repair company is an option. A worthy advocate is defined by their actions. A good credit repair company will help you:
- Understand how to read and analyze your credit reports
- Understand how your credit scores are determined
- Learn strategies to continually improve your credit standing
In addition, they’ll take charge by:
- Working with creditors and the credit bureaus on your behalf in order to resolve issues
- Utilizing the provisions within federal consumer protection laws to help you achieve the credit you deserve
- Representing you fairly and honestly
At Creditrepair.com, we personify these principles in the work we do. Our expert processes have helped people take control of their financial lives since 1997, and our track record speaks for itself. Choosing us will allow you to take advantage of our proven, three-step process:
- Check. When you sign up, we instantly pull your credit reports. We then organize the information in a way that helps you to identify items you may want to challenge or change. This helps us to build a game plan to fit your personal goals and needs.
- Challenge. This is where it is so critical to have the experts on your side. We interact directly with the credit companies and help them to meet their obligations as applicable to your particular situation and plan. Then, we communicate with the credit bureaus to confirm that the appropriate changes have actually occurred. We know the industry, and we know how to use the rules to protect you.
- Change. We make it easy to stay connected so that you can monitor your progress with helpful tools, including:
- A personal online dashboard, allowing you to view your account and credit repair progress 24 hours a day.
- Dedicated CreditRepair.com member advisors to help you navigate through the credit repair process.
- A monthly online credit score analysis, providing you with the tools and information necessary to continually improve your credit.
- Identity theft insurance to protect you in case your credit information is stolen
- Updated credit reports on a monthly basis.
- An updated credit score every 30 days.
- Mobile apps and customizable text alerts, allowing you to take credit repair with you and receive updates wherever you go.